Wednesday 23 October 2013

REN Rosa Centifolia No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm Review


Over the past couple of months I have really been getting stuck into cleansing balms as they 
work well with my parched skin. I have been recently loving the Balance Me Cleansing Balm, however REN have a new product on the market... No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm*.

The balm is infused with rose and is silky in texture. I take a small amount, melt it between my fingers, then apply it all of my face. During this time I wait a couple of minutes for it to work it's little magic. I splash my face with warm water which transforms the balm into a milky liquid. I then run the muslin cloth under warm water and begin to remove the balm in circular motions. My face is left soft and soothed, and more importantly clean.

The balm itself is rather thick, so one needs to squeeze the bottle pretty hard for the product to come out. The cleansing balm also comes in a jar, which makes life much more easier! The muslin cloth is slightly on the small side so I tend to use my larger/thicker ones which are more abrasive to buff my dry skin.

I really like the fact that the balm is full of natural ingredients and has a delicious scent. It leaves my skin calm and clear. Although I still have to use an intensive moisturiser, as I find that my skin is still prone to
drying out.

£23 - 100ml from REN

- H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment