Tuesday 15 October 2013

missing in action?


It's been a while since I last blogged and there is a good reason for that! About 2 months ago my life changed pretty drastically! Ahh where to begin? WELL... I met someone very very special. We've moved into a lovely little home with our Collie dog, Grace. It's all happened so quickly, but I couldn't be any happier, over the moon infact! A couple of weeks ago we went to Italy for a wedding and in all honesty I had the best time of my life, it was absolutely incredible and breathtaking.


Because my life has been so busy, my Blog and YouTube got a little bit neglected! However, the internet has been ordered and is on it's way, hoorah! So I shall be back very very soon. 

- H xo

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back. Your hair has gotten so long! Looks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for youuu :D
    The best luck for both, welcome back
    itskindaofmessy.blogpot.pt

    ReplyDelete