Tuesday 19 March 2013

Long hair, Don't care!

Woohoo, I got me a weave, well, more like clip in extensions from Best Hair Buy. I'm fed up of my grown out pixie not growing, if you get me. So I thought it would be fun to test out some extensions on my fro. I decided to get the 22 inch, 160g and in the colour #4/27. But when they arrived they were far too blonde (see below picture!), so I nipped out and bought some hair dye and dyed them a dark blonde. My natural colour is like a mousey brown/blonde but my mid lengths and ends have a red tinge to them from an old hair dye, doh. So they kind of blend, (note: kind of). Once the red goes, they will match my natural colour a lot better!
Hair Extensions c/o www.besthairbuy.com

I decided to cut the extensions on top of dying them, just because I find them to look more realistic when they are thicker at the tips. I'd rather have shorter thicker extensions, than have long straggly/ratty extensions.  They did shed at the beginning but not too badly, I guess it's so be somewhat expected. 

They arrived really quick too, only 3 days from HK. 

All in all, I'm glad I got to try out Best Hair Buy extensions. If your looking for affordable extensions I'd recommend checking out Best Hair Buy.
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

3 comments:

  1. As much as I love your short hair, you look so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! But how did you put them in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I think I might have a tip that'll help the extensions blend even better. Since the hair in the extensions look extremely shiny, maybe applying a few drops of sweet almond oil to your own hair will make it even shinier, so it'll blend better with the extensions. It's just an idea, but maybe it'll work! =)

    p.s. I think you look good with both hair lengths!

    smiley-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete