Sunday 3 February 2013

sneak peek - magazine collage/inspiration wall


Just a sneaky peek at my "wall", it's nearly finished, just waiting on a few more things to be delivered but the majority of it is done, yay! It took me quite a few hours to go through the magazines choosing the pages that I liked. Then cutting them up and sticking them on the wall. I've also added little trinkets, for example bunting, dreamcatchers, wooden signs etc. But I'll do more of an indepth blog post once it's finished! I love just staring at it, definitely makes my room a lot more interesting!
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! I have a serious love for collages like that. Can't wait for the full post :)
    http://thelittlekoala.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, can't wait for the full post :)

    ReplyDelete