|Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge|
I use to use sponges to apply my foundation all the time since I found that this method was the best for dry skin. Somehow I got out of that habit and started using my fingers instead. But a couple of months ago I picked up this Cosmopolitan Sponge after hearing that it was a dupe for the Beauty Blender.
To begin with I wet the sponge and then squeeze out all the excess water. I first put concealer on my red cheeks (damn those red cheeks), and then pat the sponge over the top to blend the concealer in. I then pump my foundation onto the back of my hand and then dab the sponge in it, and then proceed to apply small amounts to my face. Once again using light patting motions, I blend the foundation in.
• I love the shape of this thing, it's perfect for getting into the smaller areas of the face, (nose and eyes)
• Blends foundation seamlessly, leaving a natural finish
• When the sponge is wet it expands and works a lot better with products
• Easy to wash and clean
• Great value for money
• Beauty Blender Dupe
• Great makeup tool if you have dry skin.
• Some parts of foam break off after several washes
• Needs to be cleaned after every use so that in itself is quite time consuming.
• Takes a long time to dry out
Overall its a fantastic little tool, which works little wonders.