Monday 19 November 2012

London Haul 2012


Hi Everyone, I've been doing lots of shopping whilst I was away down south, *slaps wrist*... buuut I thought you guys would like to see what treasures I stumbled across. I'm going to apologise now, since this is going to be a mahoosive blogpost with lots of pictures. My trip first took me down to Surrey, and in that time I went to Gunwharf Quays where I bought this little key ring from Cath Kidston.
Then I went to a little town called Arundel. They had lovely little "boutiquey" shops which I fell in love with...
I bought this gorgeous blue scarf with autumnal leaves, its just perfect :).
I'm a sucker for anything slightly quirky. I love this turquoise stone ring on a navy leather strap.
This little bunny holds rings on his ears, how cool!

Then I went to London town...
Topshop leather leggings
Monki cord shirt.
Forever 21 jumper.
Forever 21 scarf.
Primark lace maxi skirt.
Primark burgundy maxi skirt.

Annnnd breathe! I can't wait to start wearing all of this stuff. Everything I bought I absolutely love and will feature them in OOTDs and whatnot. Hope you liked this post, I had a great time in London, it really is such a cool cucumber of a city :).
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  Youtube  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely buys! I was THIS close to buying that Monki shirt in a kind of burnt orange colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen such a thing like that ring holder, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks amazing, can't wait to see the new stuff on you :)
    I feel in love with that little bunny with his long ears, I would need one too.
    I'm glad you had a wonderful time in London ^-^

    Hugs lovely,
    xx

    ReplyDelete