Tuesday 22 May 2012

Glitzy Glam






























Glitzy-Glam Personalised Waffle Weave Bag.

Look what came for me all the way from America!
I ordered this about 3 weeks ago when they were having their international free shipping.
I first saw these about 2 years ago and thought it was a really good idea. 
At the time it was quite expensive so I just left it and kind of forgot about it.
Then when I heard about the free shipping I thought "Oh go on then!" and ordered.
I chose the blue font with a brown background with a spotty ribbon to match.
It only cost me £11, which I thought was a great deal.
I really do love personalised things. When I was younger and looking at the keyrings with names on there was never a bloody Harriet/Hattie, pfft! Damn you Mother for calling me a weird name.
Anyways, I can't wait to fill this cute little thing up with all my makeup junk.
Harriet x

2 comments: