Friday 13 April 2012

Maxi Dresses, Vans & Leather Jackets



Popped into town today just to have a wander around the shops. I did pick up a few things from H&M which I will show you guys! Exciting stuff. :). I was also on the look out (hunt) for the new L'oreal Caresse Lipsticks but they were sold out in 2 Boots' and 1 Superdrug, boo! Never mind I will get my mitts on some eventually. So here's what I wore:

Scarf: Fat Face
Maxi Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Vans
Leather Jacket: Thrifted
Watch: Michael Kors
Rose Gold Bangle: H&M

Harriet x


2 comments:

  1. I'm so lucky to live in a relatively small town because things like lip butters and loreal rouge caresse are never sold out!! haha Love this scarf, your hair looks amazing too!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so envious! Damn my stupid city, all the women are on the ball with makeup releases here. And thank you! :] x

      Delete