Wednesday 15 February 2012

Skincare Haul






Here's a little haul for you guys.
I've recently given my skin care routine an overhaul. It all started off with the Clarisonic Mia. I've heard/read so many outstanding reviews on this little thing and was so excited to see it appear on Buyapowa. However, like the dimwit that I am, I missed out twice, so I promised myself that the next time it came around I would watch it like a hawk and that is what I did. I was only ever going to join the co-buy when I knew the price would drop to £90 (from £120) and it did. Having never used Buyapowa before I wasn't sure of their service, but they did great, fast dispatch and delivery, brownie points for them! I've only used the Mia about 5 times since getting it last week, so I can't say too much on it, though it does tickle.

Obviously, I needed a new cleanser and I was so unsure of what cleanser to go for. It was a toss up between the Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and the Philosophy Purity One Step Cleanser. I opted for the Clarins one which I purchased from feelunique.com. Then I saw Vivianna from Vivianna Does Makeup talking about her tanning routine and she mentioned the Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for face and décolleté. I really trust her opinions and decided to pop that in my basket too! Feelunique had an offer on whereby if you bought 2 things from Clarins, one being skincare, then you would get a trio set which included the cleansing milk, the toning lotion and a small make up remover.

Next up, is the infamous Bioderma aka. the most amazing make up remover in the whole wide world. And yes this is so definitely true! Its amazing, so gentle on the skin and gets rid of everything. I bought mine from Ebay and it came pretty fast. It wasn't cheap at around £15 but its a big ass 500ml bottle, so hopefully should last me a long time!

Finally Mick, my lovely boyfriend, treated me to two Zara tops (though I forgot to photograph one, whoopsie). The one pictured is so sweet! I love the little diamanté on the neckline, they sparkle away like crazy! Thankyou Zara sale.

Here's a video showing you everything and me just havin' a ramble. 
Harriet :)


4 comments:

  1. I've heard pretty good things about the Clarins tan too!...Am yet to try it though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarins s really good. I have always been happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah a Clarins lover :) They make the best face cream ever... I've just run out and got rid of the container before writing down the name... lol... I hope I'll be able to recognize it by look and smell at the counter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Clarins cleansing milk, I always for get about it, Its my mission to get the bioderma before the months is out, I need it in my life lol.

    ReplyDelete