Friday 23 December 2011

Elf Order





Elf had a 40% off coupon thingymabobbah, and I've been wanting to get a few more eye brushes. Since I'm lazy and hate washing my other ones, so why not buy some more!

I got...

2 x Studio Line Angled Contour Brush - I just wanted this one because I don't have anything like it in my brush collection.

2 x Studio Line Eyeshadow "C" Brush - I already had one of these and really liked it, so I thought I'd get a couple more.

2 x Bamboo All-Over Eye Shadow Brush - A lot of people say that this is like the Mac 239 brush. All I can say is that it's very soft and quite dense.

2 x Bamboo Blending Eye Brush - For some reason the handle on this is really small. I thought it would be more dense than it is, however its still quite fluffy.

Can't wait to give these a bash! 
Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment