Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas/Charity Shopping









So, Mick and me had quite a busy weekend! On Friday I went to my Mum's carol concert, bless her. Then after that we popped to MacDonald's for some grub at 10pm at night and then drove back to Knutsford.
On Saturday, we were suppose to go to the Manchester Christmas markets but the weather was awful so we decided to go to The Trafford Centre instead and I chose some of my Xmas pressies! Then we went and got a cheeky Chinese (shredded chicken in peking sauce!). Which was amazing and we ate that in front of the log fire whilst watching some True Blood. Then on Sunday we decided to take a trip into Knutsford and go around the Charity shops! I got a few things which I'll show below. And finally drove back to mine for a roast dinner!
I did vlog some of it:




Here's what I picked up:








1. Leather Look Leggings - Miss Selfridge - £3.49
2. Brown Leather Jacket - Next - £9.99

:D
Harriet
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi! How do you drink alcohol with your invisalign? I want to get it, but I drink often on weekends and i dont want to stop that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @desireoflife I always take mine out when I drink alcohol. If I'm going out clubbing then I'll leave my Invisalign at home and put them back in when I get back. x

    ReplyDelete