Tuesday 2 August 2011

My Rook Piercing

Hey Guys.
So I got my rook pierced on Saturday, (woohoo!).
I was super nervous walking through town with Mick,
but as soon as I got in the piercing place, I was absolutely fine!
I had the first appointment so just went straight in.
The piercing itself was really not that painful at all, which I was surprised about.
Since I've heard people say that the rook is by far the worst.
And believe you me it was 100 times better than my tragus (which hurt soso bad!).
I'm already really fond of it.
ATM I'm just trying not to knock it or touch it and just let it heal.



Love it!

What do you guys think?

Harriet x

2 comments:

  1. I love it, looks great with your other piercings too! Looks like it would be painful, although I suppose you get over the majority of the pain after the first week anyways xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete