Tuesday 1 March 2011

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment - 1 Month on...

I've been using this treatment for exactly a month now and have seen a noticeable difference.
My hair is longer, feels really soft and smells great.
One pot only lasted me one month. :O
(I have another pot left, thank goodness!)

So here's the results after 1 month:


Before I started the treatment my hair reached the 4th band on my top.
After 1 month my hair now reaches the 5th band on the top.
I'm pretty please with the results so far.
I'll update you guys in another month!


(I hope Boots has the Lee Stafford 2 for £8 more often, I'll definitely be picking more of these babies up.)

Has anyone else had good results with this hair treatment?

Harriet x

6 comments:

  1. That is amazing for one month!
    Bel' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that! I don't think it is sold in the US though :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cool! I love treatments that actually work!


    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete